Spoon Storytelling - Ages 2-4
SUMMER CAMP - Spoon Storytelling for children ages 2-4
June Tuesday 1 - Wednesday 2 - Thursday 3
Time: Check time zone
- 5:30-6:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time
- 4:30-5:00 p.m. Central Time
- 3:30-4:00 p.m. Mountain Time
- 2:30-3:00 p.m. Pacific Time
This week we will read three well known stories, create our characters with wooden spoons, and recreate it with our children.
What stories? Good question:
- Three little pigs
- The little red riding hood
- Goldilocks and the 3 bears
Printable material, and details on what it is needed and login information can be found once you save your spot for the this camp.
I will be so happy to see you!