Learn how to implement Spanish vocabulary, commands, daily questions, and answers using proven techniques that will help you and your child advance your Spanish at home, in your daycare, or school!
* Parents who don't know how to start or improve the process of sharing a language at home.
* Spanish Teachers who would like to start working with toddlers/preschoolers
* Nannies/Au Pairs/Babysitters who are hired to speak Spanish at home to assist the children with bilingual skills.
Location: Online Workshop (Facebook Live Video inside a private group created only for students)
This is a 3 Part Series - 3 online meetings that will be recorded live for you to revisit as many times as you want.
What to expect:
* Recognize YOUR NEED of the language acquisition
* Set INDIVIDUAL GOALS for the family/students
* Explore YOUR ENVIRONMENT for language learning
* Create an ACTION PLAN for your particular use
* Create YOUR OWN MATERIALS to use at home
When: Saturdays April 11, 18, 25 from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m. ET + Weekly tasks
For Registration after payment please fill in REGISTRATION FORM. Gracias!
For questions please send an email to email@example.com