This idea became more than a class, it became a place where:
1. Families come together to enrich their children with our educational programs.
2. Everyone is encouraged to use their Spanish helping their children to see the need of speaking it with others. Parents or caregivers with more or less experience in the language enjoy working together.
3. We find support from instructors, friends, and other families.
4. We celebrate diversity, culture and heritage.
5. Families work together to raise bilingual children.
To expose, reinforce, teach and maintain the Spanish Language in little kids.
Welcome to our family!
choosing a selection results in a full page refresh