This online group will experience a session of 8 weeks of Spanish classes, where I will come in a live video every Saturday at 10:30 a.m. for a 45 minutes class, in addition to several recorded class/videos, materials to work at home, and story times!
April 7 to Saturday May 30
What can you expect during this session:
1) A total of 16 classes (8 live videos & 8 recorded classes) + 8 Story Times!
2) Material to work at home such as projects, activities, and tasks that you will have to complete.
3) Files to download and print so you have the lyrics to sing the songs, pages to work with your child, and images to place at home as reminders.
What do I expect from you?
1) Trust in the process
2) Answer questions and reply to my requests typing on the comments below the video. If you are not LIVE with me during the meeting, still answer and reply as if you were there, just add #replay in the comments.
3) Cooperation with tasks and homework.
4) Share your progress with us by posting pictures and videos with the work you are doing with your precious children.
These 18 classes plus all the videos and materials will stay in the in the group for you to watch and print as many times as you need until the material is mastered by your child and yourself.
* What time do we meet live? Every Saturday at 10:30 a.m.
* When are the recorded videos going to be uploaded? Tuesdays and Thursdays!
* How do I join the group?
Once you have made your payment, the platform will register your Name and Email address. Then you will receive a link to join our private group!
We will verify your email and you can join our family of Spanish learners
* Do you have to be present at the time of the live video?
It would be ideal if you and your child sit together to attend, but it is not necessary. If you are busy at that time of the day, you can always replay the video, watch it with your child and answer to my questions. Remember to type #replay and participate as if you were live with me in that moment.
* How many times can I see the class?
As the class will be recorded, you can watch it as many times as you want.
* How many times can I print the material?
As many times as you need to. The more your child practices and work on single tasks the better for language retention.
* Any other questions? Reach out to us sending an email to email@example.com