Not liking veggies?
Well... we will help you on Monday 23 when kids will make a turkey out of colorful peppers and a pear.
Regarding Tuesday Nov 24... well that day we will make a sweet dessert just in time for Thanksgiving.
During our Spanish +Cooking 2 day session we will sing about vegetables and colors, plus we will work on 2 cool kid approved recipes that will bring Spanish to live is a very happy class.
What would you need?
1) Register here first!
2) Materials you will need to have ready for class:
- Red, yellow, orange and green peppers (one of each)
- 1 pear
- 2 clovers (or a black marker)
- Cheerios to place as the floor
- Plastic knife
- Chopping board
- Whip cream
- A spoon
- A crystal glass
3) As soon as you purchase your class, a window will open for you to download a page with instructions on how to log in your zoom classroom on Monday and Tuesday, plus a couple of printables to work and keep practicing at home.
5) Remember: We meet at 1:00 p.m. ET = 12:00 p.m. CST = 11:00 a.m. PT
Have everything ready for a fun experience on a second language!